My attempt at blogging on a more frequent basis lasted for about 3 weeks. I’m kinda amazed that it lasted as long as it did. So, what have I been up to lately? Not a whole lot…classes, Design Studio, and TA stuff keep me busy.
In the past two weeks, I’ve:
- Filed my state/federal income taxes
- Taken a brewery bus trip to Columbus and Kearney with Lincoln’s homebrewing club
- Toured Empyrean’s brewing/bottling facilities
- Had a mild cold
- Tagged along on Mandy’s bar crawl
- Wasted much of my time playing Dragon Warrior III
- Begun finding an apartment for this summer/fall
This weekend has been blissfully relaxing.